Saturday

I Got Good News For You!

I have to get this out! If you need encouragement about a life situation, read this and be inspired. :)

#1 Schedules can get changed!
Melissa and I were praying on Wednesday that her schedule could get changed. She's in rotation on her days with a co-worker and with our life adjusting, the current schedule was less preferred. The next day, her boss asked if she would be interested in swapping different days in rotation!

#2 He can provide!
Without asking people, but asking God... My expenses to Haiti are practically covered thru random spirit led givings. And: Melissa had an old laptop that was on it's last leg. 2002 iBook! it finally went bye bye to computer heaven. ( we know this cause even God uses a Mac. PC's are obviously from hell :) We didn't have a general computer for the house and as I begin to travel more, there was need for Melissa to have computer access if I'm not around, especially for us to keep in touch internationally. All I can say is that God placed a brand new $1300 iMac in my lap for $400.00 out of pocket. Best Buy damaged and open item table. (fixed the "broken" feature simply by rebooting operating system) AWESOME!

#3 He can Heal!
I personally prayed over a woman this last week who was suffering with complications from HPV. There was a struggle with her getting pregnant and testing was happening with thought that the disease was worsening and expanding into a more aggressive nature. I just found out that she went back this week after we prayed and not only is it not getting more aggressive, all HPV is GONE!!! Nothing. Not a trace!!!!!! God is GOOD!!!!!!!